Are Baby Coco Lashes cruelty-free?
Yes. 100% synthetic hair and 100% cruelty free and vegan. Always and forever.
Is lash glue included?
No, lash glue does not come with our lashes.
What lash glue do you recommend?
Coco’s favorite is DUO Lash Glue in Clear.
Are Baby Coco Lashes reusable?
Yes! Most customers say they can get about 10 or more wears out of our lashes. Of course this is depending on the care you take of the lashes, they are very delicate and fragile which is why they are so lightweight! Be gentle!
Do you ship worldwide? Next-Day Shipping Available?
Yes ! We recently updated our site to have both International and Next-Day Shipping options available for our customers overseas and those who need their lashes almost immediately.
How long until I receive my order?
We pride ourselves in providing notably fast shipping to our customers. As soon as your order is placed you can expect your purchase within 3-10 business days.
Is it safe to purchase online?
100%! We will never share your information and only use secure sites with valid privacy settings to ensure safety. This website is the only verified seller of Baby Coco Lashes.
Why has no one replied to my direct messages?
We only respond to emails! Please email us with any questions, comments or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will get back to you within 3-7 business days. We are more than happy to help!
What is your store policy?
Due to health code and sanitary reasons we are unable to offer any exchanges. In the unlikely event you receive a damaged set of lashes, please email BabyCocoLash@gmail.com to send them back and we will be sure to issue you a new set of lashes at no cost.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please direct them to BabyCocoLash@gmail.com.
How do I apply the lashes? How do I care for the lashes?
Please see some of Coco's tips and tricks attached below! Also don't hesitate to email us at BabyCocoLash@gmail.com for further help.
Applying Lashes and Maintaining Shape
- Keeping your lashes in a strong curved shape will make application so much easier!
- Once you clean and remove excess glue / mascara, make sure to put your lashes back in the Baby Coco Lash package!
- Another trick is to place your lashes around a round spray bottle, this gives them a curved shape that will make application a breeze! (Setting Spray bottles work great for this trick)!
- Before applying your lashes, make sure you trim a little bit off the outer corner if they are too wide for your eyes.
- When applying your lashes, leave a little bit of space from the inner corner of your eyes! Give yourself a good amount of space and place the lashes as close to your lash line as possible.
- While lashes are dry, gently peel off the excess glue after each use!
- Don't put too much mascara on the lashes! This will alter the style and wispiness and lessen the overall lifespan of your lashes! Less is more, just along the bottom lash line is plenty!
- If you use a little bit of mascara, you can clean it off by gently rubbing the lashes over a bar of vegan soap, and letting them air-dry on a towel or in the package so they can better maintain their shape.